Saturday, June 16, 2012

Recipe Review: Spinach Moazzarella Egg Bake

Who's addicted to Pinterest? *Raises hand*

Yep, that's right, I'm addicted to Pinterest and proud of it!  Everything anyone ever dreamed about can be found on there, basically.  That being said, I have a baaaad habit of posting a gazillion recipes, organization, and beauty tips without ever doing anything with them.. Hmm... That kind of defeats the purpose of this website, no?

So, I made it a personal goal to incorporate some of the ideas I've found on there on a regular basis.  This week, I wanted to try a new, quick recipe, and found Spinach Mozzrella Egg Bake! You had me at mozzarella, I tell ya!

I didn't go crazy with the spinach because the rest of the family are not fans of spinach, even though I heart it.  Next time, more spinach WILL be added! This was AWESOME. Seriously, absolutely delish!  I give it a 4.5/5 stars.  The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I think next time I will add something else to it-- maybe some center cut bacon or lean turkey breakfast sausage to take it up to the next level.  Next time I will also serve it with some hashed browns because it didn't really work so well as a main dish for dinner.

I enjoyed this dish so much, that I've added all the ingredients to my grocery list to make tomorrow to take for breakfasts for the week!

The best part about this quick, easy, yummy meal? It's only 6 Points Plus for 1 decent sized square!

No comments:

Post a Comment