Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Zumba playlist

I have a confession: For the last 5 months(since I've been regularly attending Zumba classes), all I've listened to while in the car, at work, cleaning the house are songs from Zumba.  It's probably a bit unhealthy really.

Every time I dig a tune at Zumba, I Google and Youtube the heck out of it to try and figure out what it is, who it's by, and if I can download it to my iTunes.  I figured it was time to upload my most recent collection of Zumba songs here! Normally I don't listen to crappy pop music, so I am a bit embarrassed that I have religiously been blaring music that is for the most part not even in English, but what can I say? It's catchy as all heck!



(J. Biebs may or may not be on this Playlist...So ashamed..)


WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE ZUMBA AND/OR WORK OUT SONGS?

No comments:

Post a Comment